- Exchange 6 – Hamburgers, potato salad, chips, fruit, Pepsi products and water for $6.50/person, in addition to hot showers for $5/person.
- Exchange 12 – Pasta, salad and breadsticks for $8/person, in addition to free sleeping facilities and hot showers.
- Exchange 18 – Full pasta dinner with either meat sauce or a vegetarian option, along with salad, breadsticks and fruit, sleeping facilities and hot showers for $10/person. We will also provide coffee and hot chocolate.
- Exchange 24 – Coffee and hot chocolate
- Exchange 30 – Breakfast with coffee and hot chocolate available for purchase.
- Finish Line – Food available, along with a beer garden and other beverages.
Google's team blog for the Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage
July 20-21st 2012 Google's 6th year at the Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage! This is a two day, 190 mile relay race from the northern tip of Washington in Blaine, through farm country and along the coast, across Deception Pass and finishing at the southern end of Whidbey Island at Langley. This isn't your average team offsite!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
There will be food service along the route at the following locations:
Posted by Amanda at 10:49 AM