Google's team blog for the Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage

July 20-21st 2012 Google's 6th year at the Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage! This is a two day, 190 mile relay race from the northern tip of Washington in Blaine, through farm country and along the coast, across Deception Pass and finishing at the southern end of Whidbey Island at Langley. This isn't your average team offsite!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Love them hills!

This is what I get for signing up so late-stuck with the hills. They actually weren't so bad thanks to my great teammates who provided me with frequent water breaks. Running through the pastures was the highlight. Every mile I would see a herd of cows all huddled together watching these strange people running by. I also saw a baby deer and a llama farm but was then quickly distracted by the runner in front of me who decided to take a leak--ahhh, true nature.

candice

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Sheesh, Candice, you're a beast!! I can't believe you did it in such short time, way to go! Guess it helps to have cute animals to look at ;)